1. Clean the filters (in handle & lid) frequently.
2. Don't overpressurize your Birchmeier backpack.
3. Release the pressure (by squeezing the spray handle) after each use.
4. Keep your Birchmeier Backpack well lubricated. Use Birchmeier Grease (see Birchmeier Parts page) to refill the grease reservoir.
5. Clean your Birchmeier Backpack Sprayer out with fresh water periodically.
6. Perform regular preventative maintenance on your Birchmeier.
(C) 2015 Quality Equipment & Spray (800) 675-7485 Email Us