Surgebuster Tank Baffles 7″
– Big discount on case quantity of 25 units
– Reduce Water Tank Surge
– Improve Vehicle Safety & Control
– Reduce Liability Concerns
– Reduce Repair Expense: Brakes, Tires, Transmission.
This 7″ Surgebuster fits in tanks with 8-15″ lids. Surge Buster®, a patented revolutionary new anti-surge system with an innovative design that eliminates 96% of the surge (kinetic energy) in any liquid load. Unlike conventional baffling systems that rely on blocking surge and transferring it through the tank to the truck, Surge Buster® dissipates the energy within the tank. The resulting benefit to the liquid load hauler is a safer load, reduced stress and fatigue on the driver, plus a 30 to 40% reduction in vehicle maintenance costs as well as longer tank life. Prolong the life of your tank, air ride shocks, air ride driver seat as well as king pins, 5th wheel jaw pins, springs, torque arm bushings, drive lines, brakes, tires and frames as well as making a beneficial effect on your engine performance.
Do it with Surge Buster®!
– Install all tanks, ANY SIZE – ANY SHAPE, including: poly, stainless, fiberglass & aluminum
– Easy to install and clean
– All moving parts with no fluid entrapments
– OK for hot or cold loads
– OK for most liquids, including diesel, propane, pesticides, herbicides, etc.
– Simple assembly
– Approved for use in Off Highway Vehicles (OHV) on National / Federal Lands
How many SurgeBuster 7″ units do I need?
1. Determine the tank capacity.
2. Divide the tank capacity by 30
3. This will give the number of units for that particular system.
4. Example: 225 gallons divided by 30 = 7.5 5. Round up to 8; Tank requires 8 units. Note:
The system should appear ½ to ¾ full when placed in tank. Do NOT use more or less than required!
Surgebusters are sold individually or purhcase a box of 25 units for a significant discount. There may be a 1-2 week lead time on partial cases.
No returns accepted on this product.
NOTE: Ground shipping only. For express shipping, please contact us.
Surgebusters have been updated in 2021. Please download this new information:
- Weight: 3 lb
- Width: 8 in
- Depth: 36 in
- Height: 1 in